The story of a photographer
I'm a Dad, a husband and a photographer...
I was born in the UK and have lived both there and here in Australia - where I call home. I love Australia, the lifestyle and the beauty it holds. We have the best weather and some of the best beaches I have ever seen - amazing coastlines that stretch forever. While I do love photographing people, I enjoy capturing landscapes as well. Check-out my collection sometime. I am lucky to have the best wife in the world - she puts up with a LOT! :-) and two beautiful children, Kaitlyn and Aiden who make my world whole.
Life is not pre-programmed and neither should your photos be. I produce candid, natural images to show the real you, in a beautiful and timeless way. Photography provides me the inspiration to go out and capture life, one frame at a time...
A few fun facts about me:
- I don’t believe in selfies (although my photo at the top of this page is a selfie :-) ), so to get around this I just get my friends to take hundreds of photos of me posing instead.
- Sometimes I use an ugly photo for my Facebook profile picture. That way more people tell me I look amazing when they see me in real life.
- I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, but if you'd like to see me as someone who is funny, handsome, rich, and famous, that's fine with me.
- I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner!
- I'm a good boy (with a lot of bad habits!).
- I'm happy. I love my life. I have everything and everyone I need.
- Some people are afraid of heights. Not me! I'm afraid of widths.
- I live for the moments you can't put into words. Hence why I love photography!
“I would like to thank Michael for his amazing work, he did a photoshoot with my Daughter.
Michael made us feel very comfortable with how the day was going to go. My almost 5 year old was happy the whole session and was kept entertained, which can be hard with children.
The photographs were amazing so natural and un-staged which is exactly the look we were hoping for.
Michael is very professional and I would highly recommended Michael for any occasion or memory that you want captured - thank you!”